On the origin of this famous and noble Order, the most prestigious, various versions exist. The most accredited tells that the king Edoardo III during a court ball held in the evening of January 19th 1350, picked up the garter fallen to the countess of Salisbury, exclaiming: "Honny soit qui mal y pense!" (be vituperated who thinks ill). The order was created in God's honour, in the Blessed Virgo Maria's, in S. 'Edoardo's and in St. George's, patron of England. The Pontifex Clemente VI approved and recognized the order granting in canonical collegiate to erect the church built in honour of St. George in Windsor. The order is composed in its institution of 25 knights and is conferred for the highest services given to the nation. Every year the Garter's knights meet in Chapter, in the chapel of St. George in the castle of Windsor, on April 23rd, St. George's day. Originally the insignia of the order was a Garter; as the time passed the Collar with the locket of St. George hanged to a blue ribbon and the plaque were added. On the garter the maxim "Honny soit qui mal y pense" is embroidered. This sentence, together with a royal coat of arms surmounted by a crown with an unicorn on a side and a lion on the other side, appears on a luxurious ashtray in blue ceramics. The ashtray is set on a dark piece of furniture, nearby an old wooden clock, with the hands that mark 17.00, hour of the tea in England. The clock, the piece of furniture and the ashtray are set in a small corner of "Old England": Marinella's shop. In fact Marinella has been official supplier of the English royal house for one hundred years, and he is honoured of this prestigious decoration.